Meeting children's additional educational needs
Inclusion leaders, SENCOs and learning support staff will find every issue of Special Children full of useful and inspiring ways to improve outcomes for children and young people with SEND.
Published six times a year, Special Children magazine brings you case studies, expert guidance and practical ideas to help you to support the learning and progression of every child in your school or setting.
Each issue features:
- practical approaches and techniques to implement in the learning environment
- clear strategies to raise achievement and engagement
- pull-out resources to use with pupils or colleagues
- 'tried and tested' reviews of technology and books - find out what others use, and how they use it.
- Explore the latest developments in SEN – from ground-breaking research to government initiatives – to help you implement policy changes.
- Discover how your peers are problem-solving, innovating and using resources to improve outcomes and enable progress.
- Boost your professional development and continually improve your SENCO leadership and management skills.