HR & Employment Law for Schools
Why should I attend this conference?
With new regulations and caselaw emerging every few months, it is essential that school employers stay on top of changes to ensure compliance and avoid costly litigation. Take this opportunity to hear a comprehensive update of ever-changing legal goalposts in school employment, as well as practical guidance around tricky human resource challenges.
What can I expect?
At this in-depth day, hear from the country’s leading education lawyers and HR advisors and have your specific employment and staffing questions answered, including
- Clarifying the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 and the impact on safer recruitment
- Capability and performance: managing absenteeism, ill health and underperformance under the new performance management regulations
- Managing difficult disciplinaries and carry out effective redundancy: cut costs whilst maintaining standards
- Tackling short and long term absences legally and practically
- HR and legal best practice for restructuring and reorganising your workforce to move towards leaner working
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
- School Business Managers and Bursars
- Heads of HR
- Heads of Personnel
- School Governors
- Principals and Vice Principals
This event is in partnership with Browne Jacobson. Visit their website