Why is this conference relevant?
Download the brochure
What can I expect?
Richard Bird, Legal Educational Consultant, will clarify the implications of the Munro Review recommendations, the Education Act and the Protection of Freedoms Act and what these changes will mean to you. In addition, he will give a timely update on the ‘Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education’ guidance review due later this year.
View the agenda
In addition, hear from a series of leading education lawyers working in schools across the country to gain current, comprehensive and concise guidance around your legal responsibilities for protecting the students in your care. Leave with a simple guide to what changes you can expect to your safeguarding obligations and when.
- Dai Durbridge, Partner, Browne Jacobson LLP
- Mark Blois, Partner, Browne Jacobson LLP
- Richard Bird, Legal Consultant
- Yvonne Spencer, Partner, Veale Wasbrough Vizards
- Tracey Eldridge-Hinmers, Associate, Veale Wasbrough Vizards
- Catherine Williams, Child Protection Solicitor, Coram Children's Legal Centre