Finalised EYFS has been released
To read the full report click here
Section 3 highlights your new safeguarding and welfare requirements. Optimus Education’s 8th annual Safeguarding in Early Years Settings conference will be addressing each of these EYFS expectations in turn, therefore attend to ensure your setting is fully up-to-date with the latest changes.
Why is this conference relevant?
- Develop effective training for staff to ensure a sound awareness of safeguarding issues
- Establish and maintain clear codes of conduct to ensure appropriate staff behaviour
- Confidently work with challenging parents and support troubled families
- Understand appropriate information sharing and the legal implications of doing so
- Recognise the warning signs in adult behaviour – lessons learnt from Serious Case Reviews
Why choose Optimus Education’s conferences?
“I found the day very useful. It was valuable in keeping my knowledge up to date and it’s always useful to talk to other professionals”
“Well organised, relevant and useful”