Need help in delivering effective training and CPD in your school? We offer additional hands-on support in two ways.
1. Train-the-trainer sessions
Delivered by Optimus Education experts, a train-the-trainer session helps you build confidence in planning CPD and delivering training to colleagues. In a two hour session we provide practical advice on:
- running an engaging, interactive session which meets your outcomes
- customising Optimus Education D-I-Y training materials for your school or setting
- integrating training sessions with your school improvement and performance management plans
- evaluating the impact – what’s changed as a result of the training?
2. Expert-delivered training sessions
If the subject matter is particularly complex or you’re new to your role, you can book the author of the D-I-Y training pack to:
- provide one-to-one support – discuss how to deliver the training, what to look out for and where to go for further information; or...
- deliver the training for you – watch the expert deliver the training and get prepared to do it for yourselves next time.
Visit www.optimus-education.com/training to see the D-I-Y training packs and experts.
How it works
If you want help from one of our experts, contact the training team on 020 7954 3426. The Head of Training will provide a written quotation and personalised training plan after discussing your needs. If you’re happy with this then we’ll put you in touch with the relevant expert trainer.
The expert trainer will contact you prior to the training session for a consultation. This is to ensure the training fully meets your objectives. The trainer will also offer appropriate follow up, such as providing further resources.
The cost of training will vary depending on your situation and requirements. You can expect to pay £399 + VAT for a two hour session and £599 + VAT for a half day. We also ask you to cover reasonable expenses (for example the trainer’s travel costs).
Find full terms and conditions for delivered training at www.optimus-education.com/terms-and-conditions-0
Call 020 7954 3426 to speak to the training team for further details.