Craig has 25 years’ experience in primary education, with 13 of those spent as a headteacher. He now combines work for a local authority in the East of England with education consultancy. Craig is particularly focused on leading teacher training, middle leadership development, supporting early career teachers and reviewing governance. He also carries out SEND and disadvantaged pupil reviews.
- Writing and delivering the 2to4 programme for recently qualified teachers to clusters of schools in East Anglia, leading to improved retention rates amongst participants
- Leading the opening of a ‘new build’ school, involving a multi-million pound building project, a new curriculum and recruitment of the staff team
- Supporting schools with school improvement and to become inspection ready
- Carrying out headteacher appraisals and governance reviews
- Auditing school websites, school development plans and school self-evaluation forms
Book Craig Duncan
Want Craig Duncan to work with your school or organisation? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.Enquire now
Be confident in your current position on your school improvement journey with a tried and tested self-evaluation process.
Ensure your curriculum provides appropriate skills and subject coverage, leading to successful outcomes for your pupils.