Complete the form and we'll be in touch
- An informal evaluation of the mental health and wellbeing status of the school.
- A vision statement that sets out the value the school places on the wellbeing of staff and the impact the resilient learners can have on the school outcomes.
- An action plan and related implentation arrangements to support delivery of the vision
Over time school staff and pupils demonstrate greater resilience and feel better valued which impacts positively on student attainment and other outcomes.
- Reduced staff illness
- Improved staff morale
- Reduced costs of supply teaching
- Reduced need for cover
- Improved student resilience
- Improved student attainment