Complete the form below and we'll be in touch
- Advice and support in the content and design of your CPD programme with access to national experts on autism, SPLD and SEMH.
- Active management of the delivery, progress, budget and outcomes of programme.
- Advice and support in the marketing and sign-ups of delegates to your programme.
- Support in the evaluation and impact of the programme on delegates and their practice back in their schools.
- Schools make a step change one or more of awareness and understanding, assessment, planning and delivery of lessons for pupils with SEND.
- Your NTS/NTSA is recognised for delivering SEND CPD that makes a difference to teachers in schools where SEND knowledge, awareness and expertise needs to be shared and developed to deliver better pupil outcomes.
- Access to expert management and delivery of a challenging programme linked to the national organisation with strong SEND capability.
- A genuine partnership that gives you opportunities to continue to develop your programme based on the changing local needs to schools and on the resources available.
- Expert help with the content of your marketing to engage all schools that need CPD with SEND thereby increases in teacher skill levels.
- Input into your evaluation of course effectiveness by looking more closely at how better knowledge and skill acquisition through your SEND programme and how this impacts on classroom management, lesson planning, curriculum delivery and pupil outcomes.