Complete the form and we'll be in touch
- Trends analysis of your pupil needs data (EHCs and Statements).
- An employment landscape mapping exercise.
- Jobs and skills analysis of jobs and apprenticeships that young people with SEND may aspire to.
- Engagement with local employers to increase awareness and understanding as well to model simple plans about adjustments to the working environment necessary to make the Iist job or apprenticeship successful.
- Identification of transition pathways to employment and training for young people with SEND.
- Your local authority uses a strong evidence base to develop and implement a transition strategy for young people with SEND.
- Schools and MATs with young people with SEND engage contacts with employers that have a willingness to employ young people with SEND and or a disability.
- Schools and MATs are more knowledgeable about skills and jobs in demand in their area.
- Key local employers (that have an interest in employing and or training young people with SEND and or disability) are aware of small changes to the working environment necessary for some young people to be employed successfully with them.
- A profile of the distribution of pupil needs across schools within the geographical boundary of your local authority.
- A map of the key employers within areas, or hubs and the skills and jobs in demand in those areas.
- An outline of the key changes that each industry or key employer will needs to plan for to ensure recruitment with young people with SEND achieves successful outcomes.
- A map of key transition pathways to employment and training from specific schools or areas.
- A paper setting out the transition strategy drawing on the needs analysis, employer landscaping, adaptations to employers premises and identified pathways.